Editing & effects connected like never before, at a price never seen before. Until Jan 25th 2013, you can get Autodesk Smoke from Digistor for 20% off. Combine the leading editing & effects software with a system & support from Digistor.
Do you agree that the producer offset should be raised from 20 to 40 per cent for television?
Digistor training session
Digistor offers courses on 3D production
WHEN: 20/02/2013 to 21/02/2013
WHERE: igistor Training Centre, 5-7 Cleg Street, Artarmon NSW 2064
CINEMA 4D Level 1 – Wednesday 20 February - 1 day
Full day introduction to MAXON's CINEMA 4D.
The Introduction to CINEMA 4D workshop is designed for those who have little or no experience in 3D, but would like to learn how to become skilled in this growing area of production. Ideal attendees include:
- Artists, designers and editors who would like to expand their knowledge and skills to include 3D
- Studio producers/managers who want to learn what 3D can offer their studio
- Freelancers who want an understanding of how to offer 3D to their clients
- Teachers and other educators thinking of offering 3D classes or introducing 3D into their courses.
CINEMA 4D Level 2 – Thursday 21st February - 1 day
CINEMA 4D Level 2 workshop is designed for those who would like to further their knowledge of 3D and gain more of an understanding about what CINEMA 4D is capable of. Ideally people who have completed the Introduction course would get the most out of this. However if you are experienced to an intermediate level with CINEMA 4D then you may also wish to attend.
- Artists, designers and editors who would like to expand their knowledge and skills of MAXON’s CINEMA 4D
- Studio producers/managers who want to expand their 3D offering
- Freelancers who want to improve their 3D skills and build on their current services
- Teachers and other educators who wish to build their product knowledge of 3D
See http://www.digistor.com.au/Training.aspx for more information